By Frank Zammetti
By Ray Rischpater
Over eighty recipes to utilize JSON on your computing device, server, net, and cellular applications
About This Book
Practical examples to teach you ways to leverage JSON from a number of software domains
Become the go-to individual for development JSON-enabled internet purposes on your organization
Who This booklet Is For
If you're writing functions that stream established facts from one position to a different, this booklet is for you. this can be very true if you've been utilizing XML to do the task simply because it's solely attainable you can do a lot of a similar paintings with much less code and not more facts overhead in JSON.
While the book's chapters make a few contrast among the buyer and server aspects of an program, it doesn't topic if you're a frontend, backend, or full-stack developer. the rules at the back of utilizing JSON follow to either the buyer and the server, and actually, builders who comprehend either side of the equation regularly craft the simplest applications.
What you'll Learn
Learn to exploit JSON in a type-safe solution to keep away from universal info typing errors
Exchange facts with NoSQL databases resembling MongoDB and CouchDB with JSON
Make the main of JSON in AJAX net functions, without or with a framework
Exchange info among servers and cellular functions operating on Android and iOS with JSON
Practical examples to teach you the way to leverage JSON from a number of program domains
By David Sawyer McFarland
By Adam Boduch
Approximately This Book
Learn concepts to convey reusable architectures that stand the attempt of time
Who This publication Is For
There's no prerequisite framework wisdom required for this ebook, even though, such a lot options provided all through are diversifications of parts present in frameworks reminiscent of spine, AngularJS, or Ember.
All code examples are provided utilizing ECMAScript 6 syntax, to ensure your functions are prepared for subsequent iteration browsers.
What you are going to Learn
Identify and review the exterior scaling influencers of your application
Design for inter-component communique that scale
Customize and configure elements to fulfill scaling demands
Ensure a highly-performant person adventure, regardless of the scale and complexity of your application
Design a conveyable and testable software that's no longer limited to 1 environment
Make architectural trade-offs through removal or refactoring components
Design elements that fail in a scalable way
The code examples persist with a similar process, utilizing ECMAScript 6 syntax that may be translated to the framework of selection.
By Nirav Mehta
By Pedro Teixeira
Program your scalable community purposes and internet prone with Node.js with this e-book and ebook
- Learn whatever new instantly! a brief, quick, concentrated advisor supplying rapid results
- Learn find out how to use module styles and Node Packet supervisor (NPM) on your applications
- Discover callback styles in NodeJS
- Understand the use Node.js streams on your applications
Instant NodeJS Starter will commence with set up and your first hi global HTTP server. This ebook will convey you the way you should use Node.js middle modules and in addition how one can use styles to create your personal modules. it's going to additionally train you approximately NPM and the way you should use it to put in any of the numerous to be had third-party libraries. The ebook then is going directly to clarify the 3 major styles you want to comprehend as a way to totally use Node.js: the callback trend, EventEmitter, and streams. a majority of these styles are awarded with useful code examples so that you can use instantly, getting you began fast in this fascinating technology.
Instant NodeJS Starter begins with the deploy of Node.js after which indicates you the way to create your first Node.js HTTP server. via exhibiting you the most Node.js options including a few operating code samples, through the tip of the ebook you could have created a suite of operating Node.js scripts to create servers and clients.You will find out how you could comprise and use Node.js middle modules, and the way you should use styles to create your personal modules. additionally, you will learn the way you should use NPM to select, set up, and use any of the numerous to be had third-party modules on your functions. you are going to learn the way you should use the callback development and EventEmitter to manage the asynchronous movement and the facility of Node.js streams to make your program extra scalable and responsive.
What you'll research from this book
- Create your first Node.js HTTP server
- Include Node.js middle modules
- Manage asynchronous movement utilizing callback patterns
- Explore EventEmitter patterns
- Create Readable, Writable, Duplex, and remodel streams
Get to grips with a brand new know-how, comprehend what it truly is and what it will possibly do for you, after which get to paintings with crucial good points and projects. an easy and easy-to-follow starter process might help consultant the readers via easy methods to advance a real-time net software utilizing Node.js with the aid of a pattern project.
Who this e-book is written for
By Mike Chambers, Daniel Dura, Kevin Hoyt, Dragos Georgita
- What AIR is, and the issues this runtime goals to solve
- How to establish your improvement environment
- How to do universal projects, offered within the easy-to-use O'Reilly Cookbook format
By Brandon Satrom
You’ll additionally discover the way forward for polyfilling—or prollyfilling—that will make it easier to attempt and paintings with rising options, frequently sooner than browser proprietors. by the point you end this publication, you’ll have the instruments and hands-on adventure you must construct trustworthy polyfills for today’s and tomorrow’s net.
- Learn the present country of polyfills, together with shims, opt-ins, and drop-ins
- Use rules and practices to construct in charge polyfills that profit the complete internet improvement neighborhood
- Build out numerous gains for an HTML5 kinds polyfill library
- Configure a construct atmosphere and run computerized cross-browser checking out
- Optimize functionality, deal with side instances, and fine-tune the rate of your polyfill
- Get examples of prollyfilling libraries that push the bounds of the net
- Write a pattern prollyfill and examine it to present polyfill builds
By Jonathan Stark, Brian Jepson
You’ll how to create an Android-friendly internet app at the platform of your selection, after which use Adobe’s loose PhoneGap framework to transform it to a local Android app. detect why device-agnostic cellular apps are the wave of the longer term, and begin construction apps that provide larger flexibility and a wider reach.
* Convert an internet site right into a net software, whole with development signs and different gains
* upload animation with JQTouch to make your internet app appear and feel like a local Android app
* utilize client-side facts garage with apps that run while the Android gadget is offline
* Use PhoneGap to hook into complex Android good points, together with the accelerometer, geolocation, and signals
* attempt and debug your app on the internet with genuine clients, and put up the completed product to the Android industry
By Bryan Patrick Johnson, John Earl Clark
Build internet purposes for Apple iOS and Google Android touchscreen units with this primary HTML5 cellular framework
* learn how to advance internet functions that appear and feel local on Apple iOS and Google Android touchscreen units utilizing Sencha contact via examples
* layout resolution-independent and graphical representations like buttons, icons, and tabs of exceptional flexibility
* upload customized occasions like faucet, double faucet, swipe, faucet and carry, pinch, and rotate
* lots of well-explained pattern code with the basic screenshots further in for thorough understanding
To summarize, the booklet has the entire worthy technique and content material for a newbie to Sencha contact to develop into an ace quick and easily.
Exploit Sencha contact - a cross-platform library aimed toward subsequent iteration, touch-enabled devices
What you are going to research from this book
* utilize applied sciences resembling HTML5 and CSS3 to supply native-quality software reviews with no the necessity for plugins
* Create a pattern software utilizing Sencha contact libraries and framework for Apple iOS and Google Android
* Insert attractive, symbolic icons crucial for cellular development
* successfully use the record of parts on hand in Sencha contact framework libraries similar to scrollable record view and toolbars
* upload customized contact occasions like faucet, double faucet, swipe, faucet and carry, pinch, and rotate
* Create versatile animations among displays and views
* layout your records with CSS stylesheets
* construct fascinating CSS3 transitions and animations which create a powerful visible adventure rivaling Flash or maybe laptop applications
* fast prepare uncomplicated elements subsidized via the information package
* know about net garage gains to shop facts offline
This booklet is a step by step educational aimed toward rookies to Sencha contact. there's prepared pattern code defined with crucial screenshots for higher and speedier understanding.
Who this e-book is written for
This ebook is perfect for someone who desires to achieve the sensible wisdom enthusiastic about utilizing Sencha contact cellular internet program framework to make beautiful internet apps for mobiles. when you've got a few familiarity with HTML and CSS, then this ebook is for you. This ebook will provide designers the abilities they should enforce their principles, and offers builders with artistic suggestion via sensible examples. it's assumed that you simply know the way to exploit contact displays, contact occasions, WebKit on cellular platforms, Apple iOS, and Google Android for Mobiles.