By Fernando Monteiro
Extend the features of AngularJS and construct dynamic internet purposes by means of growing custom-made directives with this feature of greater than 30 recipes
About This Book
- Learn how one can expand HTML templates in new how one can construct even greater internet purposes with unheard of interface components
- Build reusable directives for large-scale AngularJS applications
- Create even subtle and ambitious sleek internet apps with ease
Who This publication Is For
This e-book is for builders with AngularJS event who are looking to expand their wisdom to create or customise directives in any form of AngularJS software. a few adventure of recent instruments comparable to Yeoman and Bower will be important, yet isn't a requirement.
What you are going to Learn
- Build and customise exterior HTML templates, and create easy, powerful directives for universal interface components
- Learn the way to use Controller functionality and any Bootstrap UI directives to control the DOM and the way to rework any UI library into AngularJS directives
- Construct an AngularJS program to take advantage of shared elements and validate your HTML5
- Discover tips on how to use jQuery occasions and control the DOM utilizing jQuery UI within AngularJS applications
- Create customized directives for ongoing tasks utilizing Yeoman turbines, and tips on how to enforce standalone directives
- Build reusable directives for big AngularJS purposes and expand directives to take advantage of dynamic templates
- Write unit attempt for directives utilizing the Karma runner and Jasmine's behavior-driven improvement framework
AngularJS directives are on the heart of what makes it such a thrilling – and demanding - internet improvement framework. With directives, you could take larger regulate over HTML parts in your web content – they direct' Angular's HTML compiler to act within the approach you will have it to. It makes construction sleek internet purposes a way more expressive adventure, and lets you concentration extra heavily on bettering the way in which that person interplay affects the DOM and how your app manages info. in case you are already utilizing Angular, you possibly realize the facility of directives to rework how you comprehend and construct your tasks – yet customizing and developing your individual directives to harness AngularJS to its complete strength could be tougher. This cookbook exhibits you the way to do exactly that – it is a worthy source that demonstrates the way to use directives at each degree within the workflow.
Packed with an intensive variety of options and advice that AngularJS builders cannot do with no, you will discover out tips to utilize directives. you can find recipes demonstrating tips on how to construct a few diverse person interface elements with directives, so that you can take entire keep watch over over how clients engage along with your program. you will additionally find out how directives can simplify how you paintings via developing reusable directives – by way of customizing them with Yeoman you may be convinced that you are software has the strong structure that kinds the bedrock of the simplest consumer stories. you are going to additionally locate recipes to help you how you can unit try directives, so that you could be convinced within the reliability and function of your application.
Whether you are looking for assistance to dive deeper into AngularJS directives, otherwise you need a trustworthy source, appropriate to ultra-modern net improvement demanding situations, AngularJS Directives Cookbook offers every thing you wish in an simply available way.
Style and approach
This booklet easy-to-follow consultant is jam-packed with hands-on recipes that will help you construct modular AngularJS functions with customized directives. It provides pointers on utilizing the easiest instruments and numerous how you can use those instruments for front-end development.
By Kyle Burns, Scott Isaacs
By Chuck Easttom
By David Gonzalez
Learn to strengthen micro, effective, and scalable providers for server-side programming in Node.js utilizing this hands-on guide
About This Book
- Real international instance defined bankruptcy after bankruptcy with code examples.
- Useful techniques for different languages like Java or PHP
- Easy to stick to by way of individuals with little to none event in Node.js
- Node.js model 0.12.2 and the most recent suitable types of Seneca and PM2
Who This e-book Is For
Node.js developer with easy server-side improvement wisdom - yet no wisdom of imposing microservices in Node.js purposes. additionally worthwhile for builders in different languages like Java or C#.
What you are going to Learn
- Identify the place the microservice orientated architectures can take on the most typical difficulties within the software program utilized by the massive organisations.
- Re-architecture an latest monolithic method right into a microservices orientated software.
- Build strong and scalable microservices utilizing Seneca and Node.js.
- Testing of the microservices in insolation with the intention to create an excellent system.
- Deploy and deal with microservices utilizing PM2
- Monitoring the wellbeing and fitness of a microservice (CPU, reminiscence, I/O…) and the way the degradation of the functionality in a single microservice may well degrade the functionality of complete system.
Microservices structure is a mode of software program structure. because the identify indicates, microservicess refers to small providers. For a wide implementation, this implies breaking the method into fairly small, autonomous providers. replacement to monolithic structure (where the complete procedure is taken into account as a unmarried substantial, interwoven segment), microservices method is getting progressively more well liked by huge, advanced purposes that experience a really lengthy lifecycle, which require alterations at ordinary durations. Microservices procedure permits this kind of adjustments comfortably as just a a part of the process undergoes alterations and alter keep watch over is easy.
An instance of such huge process might be an internet store-includes person interface, dealing with product catalog, processing orders, coping with customer's account. In a microservices structure each one of those initiatives can be divided and into smaller providers. additionally, those companies may be extra damaged down into self reliant services-for person interface, there'll be separate companies for enter, output, seek bar administration, etc. equally, all different initiatives might be divided in very small and straightforward services.
By Sai Srinivas Sriparasa
Successfully construct complicated JSON-fueled internet purposes with this functional, hands-on guide
- Deploy JSON throughout numerous domains
- Facilitate metadata garage with JSON
- Build a realistic data-driven net software with JSON
What you'll study from this book
- Learn the right way to paintings with real-time JSON
- Transfer JSON information through asynchronous calls
- Fire cross-domain asynchronous requests
- Serialize and transmit data
- Build the Carousel application
- Understand exchange implementations of JSON
- Debug JSON fast and efficiently
The ebook follows a tutorial-based procedure and should train you ways to paintings with JSON instruments, layout JSON items, and the way to exploit varied suggestions to deal with JSON data.
Who this booklet is written for
By Jurie-Jan Botha
Over eighty hands-on recipes for streamlining improvement, administration, and deployment with Grunt
About This Book
- Describes find out how to enforce automation options for universal internet program improvement tasks
- Explores configuration diversifications which are to be had to the plugins utilized in every one recipe
- A functional advisor with transparent and concise directions to construct complete internet functions simply utilizing Grunt.js
Who This ebook Is For
What you are going to Learn
- Automate CSS generation
- Manage asynchronous paintings within a task
- Automate HTML and CSS template compilation
- Manage whole net functions utilizing Grunt
- Automate a variety of degrees of testing
- Build and post customized initiatives and plugins
- Automate CoffeeScript and LiveScript code compilation
Grunt Cookbook deals a bunch of easy-to-follow recipes for automating repetitive projects on your net application's improvement, administration, and deployment techniques. This e-book will introduce you to tools that may be used to automate easy procedures and your favourite instruments. through following the recipes, you'll soon be cozy utilizing Grunt to accomplish a big selection of complex initiatives in a number assorted scenarios.
By Philipp Fehre
Approximately This Book
Understand the complexity of your online business necessities to advance extra effective applications
Combine glossy improvement innovations with conventional equipment and create new functions to fit your needs
Acquire sensible abilities via software designing defined with examples
Who This e-book Is For
What you'll Learn
Make verbal exchange with companies extra efficient through making a choice on your requirements
Analyze a undertaking to construct the correct good points on the correct time
Test the important components of your undertaking by means of enforcing test-driven design
Create program prototypes and make the most of UML to reinforce developer productivity
Explore potent technique of speaking with non-developers to determine extra approximately their requirements
By Evan Goer
YUI three Cookbook introduces particular implementation styles within the library, demonstrating granular recommendations for every little thing from basic web page results to classy internet apps. skilled clients will how you can create modules that load on call for; generate appealing documentation; and write strong and versatile Widgets, versions, and Views.
- Build YUI functions anyplace, from laptop browsers to touch-enabled cell phones and backend Node.js environments
- Learn how YUI scales along with your code base, protecting it modular and arranged
- Apply animations, drag-and-drop, and different absolutely cross-browser UI results with quite a few strains of code
- Understand YUI-powered DOM scripting, occasion administration, and information delivery
- Get a technical advent to YUI, together with module structure, sandboxing, and part loading
- Build customized modules with YUI and post them to the YUI Gallery
"I was once stunned to determine how a lot i did not comprehend until eventually analyzing this ebook. There quite isn't really a greater source for studying or updating your YUI skills."
- Nicholas C. Zakas, writer and YUI Contributor
By Andy Lester
Книга seasoned Perl Debugging professional Perl Debugging Книги Perl Автор: Richard Foley, Andy Lester Год издания: 2005 Формат: pdf Издат.:Apress Страниц: 278 Размер: 2,1 ISBN: 1-59059-454-1 Язык: Английский0 (голосов: zero) Оценка:Combining the easiest beneficial properties of C, UNIX utilities, and standard expressions, Perl has grown as the most strong and well known scripting languages. the precious Perl is usually used for method management, textual content processing and net programming. it's even getting used for extra unique components, like bioinformatics. Perl is supported via all the so much renowned working platforms, together with home windows, Unix, OS/2, Amiga, and others.Pro Perl Debugging steps in to assist get to the bottom of the obstacle of program trying out and debuggingone of the most important time commitments in a programmers day-by-day regimen. What this ebook will do is rescue you from substandard program checking out practices. The ebook commences with a number of chapters that evaluate the debuggers uncomplicated beneficial properties, then covers universal debugging situations. The concluding element examines debugger customization, substitute debugging utilities, and debugging most sensible practices.
By Brandon Satrom